ezeep Blue refers to printers that are configured on a computer running the ezeep Blue Connector for Print Server as network printers. The difference to local printers is that network printers can be used by many users. Assuming you have at least one Connector for Print Server installed and linked to your ezeep Blue organization, assigning printers to users is done with just a few clicks.
- Log in to the ezeep Blue admin portal at https://app.ezeep.com with your ezeep Blue admin account credentials and select “Network Printers” from the menu on the left.
- Select the printer(s) you would like to assign to users
- Click on the “Assignments” tab on the right side of the page
- Click on the + symbol next to Groups.
- Select one or several groups.
- Click on “ADD GROUPS” at the bottom of the page.
You can also create printer assignments from the Users and Groups tab:
- Log in to the ezeep Blue admin portal at https://app.ezeep.com with your ezeep Blue admin account
- On the Users and Groups page, click the "groups" tab and edit a specific group.
- Click the "printers" tab.
- You will see your printers listed, and you can select printers to assign to your group by clicking the checkbox next to it.