The ezeep Blue Print App for Windows creates the printer queues which users can access from within their applications. It, therefore, must be installed on a Windows PC or Remote Desktop which hosts these applications. The installation must be done with local administrator privileges.
- Log in to the Windows desktop as an administrator.
- Download the ezeep Blue Print App installer from
- Run the ezeep Blue Print App installer
- After selecting your preferred language, simply follow the prompts.
- You will be required to reboot your Windows machine to complete the installation.
Any user logging in to the Windows machine for the first time after the installation will see their web browser open the ezeep Blue login page. By providing their user credentials they will authenticate themselves.
For information on automatically deploying the ezeep Blue Print App for Windows, see here.