The ezeep Print App creates the printer queues which users can access from within their applications. It, therefore, must be installed on a Windows Virtual Desktop instance that hosts these applications. The installation must be done with local administrator privileges.
- Log in to your Windows Virtual Desktop instance as an administrator.
- Download the ezeep Print App installer from https://ezeep.com/products/ezeep/wvd/ezeepPrintApp.exe
- Copy it to your Windows Virtual Desktop instance and run it.
- After selecting your preferred language, simply follow the prompts.
- In the final step, you will be asked to reboot your WVD instance.
Any user starting a Windows Virtual Desktop session for the first time after the installation will see their default browser open the Microsoft login page. By providing their user credentials they will authenticate themselves.