Signing up to ezeep Blue is done through the Microsoft Azure Marketplace. The following steps describe that process.
To complete this tutorial you need:
- A modern web browser and internet access
- An Azure AD account with permissions to:
- add an application to your Azure organization
- grant permissions to ezeep to read some profile information
- grant permissions to have users authenticate via your Azure AD
This account is usually an administrator in your Azure AD.
The Azure AD account you are using for the signup will become your ezeep organization admin. You will need the credentials for this account whenever you want to log in to the ezeep admin portal at https://app.ezeep.com to make changes to your ezeep configuration.
When using several Microsoft credentials on the same computer, you might encounter problems with web authentication. In such cases, switch to Incognito or Private mode and continue.
Let’s Get Started
Log in to your Azure portal, go to the Azure Marketplace and search for “ezeep”
- Open the “ezeep” offer
- Select one of the available plans and click on “Set up + subscribe”
- Provide a name for the offer and click on "Subscribe" at the bottom of the page
- Wait for the configuration to be completed and then click on "Configure SaaS account on publisher's site"
- When prompted, log in with your organization’s Azure admin account. The account used in this step will become your ezeep administrator.
- Consent on behalf of your organization and accept the permission request
- You will be directed to the ezeep Sign-up portal. Fill out the required fields and click on Create Account.
- During login you will be asked to allow ezeep to sign in with your Azure account. Again, check "Consent on behalf of your organization" and accept the request.
- When the account is created, you will automatically be logged in to your ezeep admin portal. Follow the tabs on the Quick Start page to configure your account and deploy the ezeep Print App and ezeep Connectors.