Install the ezeep Blue Chrome extension
- Go to www.ezeep.com/chrome-web-store
- Click on "Add to Chrome"
- Click on "Add extension"
You will see a confirmation that the extension was added to Chrome.
Sign in to ezeep
- Click on the ezeep Blue icon in your browser pane next to the address bar. If you can't see it, open the extension option menu by clicking on the puzzle piece icon to see all installed extensions. Then, click the "pin" icon next to ezeep blue.
- Click on SIGN IN
- A Sign-in window opens. Sign in with your ezeep Blue credentials.
The window closes itself. You are now signed in and able to print with ezeep Blue.
- Enter CTRL+P to open the print dialog and wait for the printers to load
- Click on the printer name next to Destination and select "See more..." (The next time you print your printer will already be selected in the Destination field and you can skip this and the next step.)
- You will see a list of all available printers. Select the printer to which you want to print. ezeep Blue printers are identified on the right side.
- Check the print job properties and click on "Print"
Your print job will be sent to the printer.