This article covers how to install ezeep Blue on an Android device using the ”Android Print Provider” option. If you prefer you can head straight to the Google Play store and download ezeep Blue from there.
To see how to print from ezeep Blue using your Android device please see,
- How to print from Android to your home or local printer or
- How to print from Android to a company printer
The following steps require
- an active ezeep Blue account. If you don’t have an ezeep Blue account, yet, sign up instructions are here
Adding ezeep to your Android device:
ezeep Blue is an official Android Print provider, so you can add the necessary app right from the print dialog
- Open any document
- Tap the three dots on the top right
- Tap "Share & Export"
- Tap "Print"
- Tap "Select Printer"
- Tap "All Printers"
- Tap "Add printer"
- Tap "All Services"
- Tap "Install"
- Select ezeep Blue Cloud
- Wait for the installation to finish and select "Open"
- If you already have an ezeep Blue account select log in and pick your log in method based on how you signed up.
- If you do not have an ezeep Blue account yet follow the "Create New Account" button and return to this screen later.
- Tap "OK"
- Tap "Allow"
This concludes the ezeep setup on your device