The ezeep Hub connects your printers to the ezeep Blue cloud instantly.* There are no mechanical components and no maintenance – just relaxed printing.
- You are the admin of an ezeep Blue account.
- Your ezeep Hub is connected to your network and powered up. The device starts up automatically after power is supplied. The start-up process can take up to 1 minute.
- To find your ezeep Hub on the network, check link: Finding your ezeep Hub on the network
Configure the network settings and connect the Hub to your ezeep Blue account
By default, the ezeep Hub is configured for DHCP to receive an IP address automatically. Static IP addresses can be enabled with the instructions below:
- Changing the name on the network (optional):
Find the field Hostname and change the name.
- Changing the IP address (optional):
Enable the "manual configuration" button and provide your network information.
- To save your changes, click on Save at the bottom of the page.
- To use your ezeep Hub, you must connect it with the ezeep Blue cloud organization. Go to the "Cloud Connect" tab.
- Click on the Connect button. A new browser tab will open.
- You will be requested to sign in to your ezeep Blue account.
- Enter your Admin credentials for your ezeep Blue organization.
- Your Hub is now connected with your ezeep Blue Cloud organization. You may close the browser tab.
Adding your printers to the ezeep Hub
Add printers manually
You can add a printer manually, add printers detected on the network, or automatically add all printers.
To add a printer manually,
- Click on "Add Printer" in the Printers section.
- Enter printer name, printer model (optional), port, and IP address (IP address is only needed if TCP/IP or LPT is selected as port).
- Click on Save.
Add printers automatically
For adding printers that were detected on the network,
- Go to the "Find Printers" tab in the Printers section of your ezeep Hub. The list will show all printers that the Hub was able to find.
- Choose the printer you want to add and click on the "Use Printer" button. This will move the selected printer to the list in the Printers tab of the ezeep Hub.
If you would like to automatically connect all printers that were found on the network to your ezeep Blue organization,
- Go to the "Find Printers" tab in the Printers section of your ezeep Hub.
- Check the box "Automatically add printers to the printer list."