Great news! The ezeep Blue app is available in the MS Azure Marketplace.
ezeep Blue is designed to make printing from Azure-hosted Virtual Desktops simple. ezeep Blue integrates with your Azure Active Directory, allowing you to seamless sync your AD users with ezeep Blue.
You can sign-up and subscribe via the Azure MarketPlace:
- Login to your MS Azure Admin Portal with your admin credentials.
- Go to the Azure Marketplace and search for "ezeep Blue".
- Click "Subscribe" to start your subscription.
- Select your subscription and resource group, name the subscription and click "Review + Subscribe".
- Now, click "Subscribe" and wait for the subscription to process.
- Once complete, click "Configure Account Now".
- Create your account and fill in the information.
- Approve any Azure permission requests. The app may request these and Azure will ask you to confirm.
- Once you've finished, you'll be directed to your ezeep Blue admin portal.
Are you ready? You can now start printing! See article: QuickStart to print your first page!