The ezeep Hub can be configured via Powershell in a Windows admin environment.
The following are some of thePowershell CMDlets can be used with the Hub. Each command has different parameters and syntax.
Find-TPHubDevices [-NetworkInterfaces <string>] [-DiscoveryPort <int>]
- Searches for ezeep Hubs in the local subnet.
Set-TPHubTemporaryNetworkConfig -MacAddress <string> -IpAddress <string> -Netmask <string> -Gateway <string> [-NetworkInterfaces <string>] [-DiscoveryPort <int>]
- Changes the IP address of a Hub (valid only up to the next system reboot of the device).
Set-TPHubUri -Uri <string>
- Defines web address of the ezeep Hub to be configured
- Shows the current web address of the ezeep Hub to be configured
Set-TPHubDiscoveredPrinter -IsActive <bool> [-Proxy <string>]
- Enables searching printers in the Hub’s local subnet
Get-TPHubDiscoveredPrinter [-Search <string>] [-Index <int>] [-Count <int>] [-SortBy <string>] [-Ascend <bool>] [-ShowHidden <bool>] [-Proxy <string>]
- Searches for printers in the Hub’s local subnet
Get-TPHubNetworkDesc [-Proxy <string>]
- Reads the Hostname and the Comments and Location description fields (and also the software internal Revision hash, to uniquely identify the configuration) from the ezeep Hub
Set-TPHubNetworkDesc -Hostname <string> [-Comments <string>] [-Location <string>] -Config <variable> [-Proxy <string>]
- Modifies the Hostname and the Comments and Location description fields of the ezeep Hub
Get-TPHubNetworkIPV4 [-Proxy <string>]
- Reads the Ipv4 configuration from the ezeep Hub]
Get-TPHubLogVerbosity [-Proxy <string>]
- Retrieves the log level
Set-TPHubLogVerbosity -Verbosity <LogLevel> -InputObject <variable> [-Proxy <string>]
- Modifies the log level
- This command will launch a browser to log in to ezeep to Connect the Hub to the cloud. It is the equivalent of the "Connect" button on the "Cloud Connect" Network tab in the Hub web GUI
- This command will log of the Hub from the ezeep Blue Cloud organization. It is the equivalent of the "Log Off Now" link on the "Cloud Connect" Network tab in the Hub web GUI
For more information or assistance about using the Hub's Powershell interface, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.