With ezeep Blue, you can create a rule for any new user with a certain email domain to be automatically added to a group of your choice. This is beneficial when adding a large number of users, reducing the amount of steps for the new users to be linked to a group and start printing, and easily organizing your user base to use the exact printers you want exact people to have access to.
- Go to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal and log in with your admin credentials.
- Click on the "Users & Groups" on the left pane
- Click on the "Domains" tab
- Click on the "+add Domain" button
- Enter the email domain, and choose the group to which users with this email domain should be added
- Now, when a new user with the assigned email domain is added, they will be automatically added to the desired group.