Have you wondered how easy it would be just to get access to that hub at the remote location without being physically there? Well now you can! With hub remote management you can access the hub at the remote locations making it easier to configure your hub remotely. You can manage the ezeep hub right from your ezeep blue admin portal! Just follow the steps below.
Note: Hub remote management is available with hub firmware 1.16+
The ezeep hub must be already connected to the local network at the remote location and have access to the internet. If you have not connected the hub to the local network go back to: Setting up the ezeep Hub
1. Claim a hub
- Log in to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal
- Select "Network Printers" on the left pane
- Select "Connectors"
- Click on "+add connector"
- Select "Claim Hub"
- Enter the hubs MAC address and click on "Claim"
Note: The MAC address is printed on the bottom label attached to the ezeep hub.
- Now click on the browser window next to the hub you have just enter
- A remote hub browser window will open
- Enter your hub admin credentials (default password is print4life)
- You are now logged on to the ezeep hub remotely!
- The next part is to connect that hub to the ezeep cloud.
2. Connect the ezeep hub to the cloud
- While you are remoted in to the hub, you can connect it to the ezeep cloud:
- At the hub console select "Network" on the left pane
- Select "Cloud Connect"
- Select "Connect"
All the printers from that hub will be automatically added to the ezeep cloud, you can manage the printers on that hub remotely!