If your ezeep Blue 30-day trial expired before you entered a payment method or you canceled at some point, don't worry. You can reactivate the subscription at any time by following the steps below.
- An expired ezeep Blue subscription from the ezeep website (not Azure MarketPlace)
- An ezeep Blue Admin account
Go to https://app.ezeep.com and log in to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal.
Click on Subscription on the left side menu.
- Click "Subscribe Now," The subscription management page below will pop up.
- Click on Payment Methods to add or update your payment information
- Click on Billing & Shipping Addresses to ensure that your Billing Address is correct.
- Click on the canceled Subscription.
- Click on Reactivate Subscription and confirm