If you manage MacOS or iOS devices via JAMF Now, it's easy to deploy the ezeep Print App to your users' devices. You can deploy the ezeep Blue Print App per-device, or with a Blueprint.
Note: This article assumes you already manage devices via JAMF for your organization or user base. For info on setting up your managed environment via JAMF Now, please see JAMF's documentation.
Installing the app per-device
- Login to the ezeep Blue Admin portal with your Admin credentials
- Download the app. Click on "Apps & Downloads" select the "ezeep Blue print app" for iOS/Mac
- Log into your JAMF Now portal, and select Apps under the MANAGE category.
- Locate the app PKG file for the ezeep Blue Print App.
- Wait for the package to finish uploading to JAMF Now
- Once the app has finished uploading, verify the details and click "Done"
- You will now see the ezeep Blue Print App listed on your "apps" page.
- Next, go to your Devices page, and select the desired managed device
- On the Device page, select "Mac Apps"
- Click the three dots next to the ezeep Blue Print App, and select "Install on This Device"
- Wait for JAMF to send the app to the Device and finish installing the app
- You will receive a confirmation that the app has been sent to device.
Install the app as part of a Blueprint
If your users' devices are part of a Blueprint (A template of pre-set configurations for a group of devices), you can include the ezeep Blue Print App within the Blueprint to be installed automatically on any devices that are added to the Blueprint.
- Go to your Blueprints page and select the desired Blueprint
- Select "Apps" and "Add App"
- For the ezeep Blue Print App, you can select "Install Automatically" or "Include in Self Service", which allows users to pick the app from the JAMF Self Service app. See JAMF Documentation for details on Self Service.
- Once you save the changes, you'll see the ezeep Blue Print App listed in your Blueprint
- Now, when your user logs in, the ezeep Blue Print App will be installed and they will be asked to sign in with their ezeep account credentials, or they will see the app available to open on their iOS device.
That's it! The ezeep Blue print app is installed. The users can now Print from their Mac or Print from their iOS Device