In this article, you will learn how to change the ezeep Role of ezeep users. There are two role permission options "User" or "Admin".
- The Admin role access gives the account full permissions to the ezeep admin portal and all its management features.
- The User role access give the user account limited permissions.
Assign Role to ezeep Blue user
- Login to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal with your Admin credentials
- Select "Users & Groups" on the left pane.
- Select the pencil icon next to the user account you would like to change role permissions.
- Select the "Role" drop-down menu a pick either "User" or "Admin"
- Select "Done" in the bottom right-hand corner.