Do you want to print from your Chromebook or any device with a chromebrowser? To start printing with ezeep Blue from your Chromebook or Chrome browser, you will need to download and install the ezeep Chrome Extension. Below you will find the download and installation steps.
Note: At this point you should have an existing ezeep Blue account and printers assigned to you.
For Technical requirements see link: Technical Requirements
- On your Chromebook or Chrome browser, go to: www.ezeep.com/chrome-web-store
- Click on "Add to Chrome"
- Click on "Add extension."
- The ezeep Blue Chrome extension has been added successfully.
Sign-in to ezeep
Next to the address bar, click on the ezeep icon in the chrome browser pane.
If you can't see it, open the extension options menu by clicking on the puzzle piece icon to see all installed extensions. Then, click the "pin" icon next to ezeep Blue.
Click on "Sign In" and enter your ezeep Blue account credentials.
- You are ready to start printing!
Are you ready to print? See link: Printing from Chrome
Uninstall app (Chromebook)
- In the corner of your screen, select the Launcher .
- Right-click the ezeep app to remove.
- Select "Uninstall" or "Remove from Chrome".
- Select "Uninstall".
Uninstall extension (Chrome Browser)
- Open the Chrome browser
- Select More More tools Extensions.
- Next to the ezeep extension, select "Remove".
- To confirm, select "Remove".
Tip: To remove an extension that's a button on the browser toolbar, right-click the button and select Remove from Chrome.