ezeep Blue is an official Android Print provider, so you can add the necessary app right from the print dialog. This article covers how to install ezeep Blue on an Android device using the ”Android Print Provider” option. If you prefer, to install ezeep Blue straight from the Google Play store see: ezeep Blue Print App for Android
For Technical Requirements, see link:
Install & Download
- On the Android device, Open any document
- Tap the three dots on the top right
- Tap "Share & Export"
- Tap "Print"
- Tap "Select Printer"
- Tap "All Printers"
- Tap "Add printer"
- Tap "All Services"
- Select ezeep Blue Cloud
- Tap "Install"
- Wait for the installation to finish and select "Open"
- Tap on "Login" and enter your ezeep credentials.
- You are ready to start printing! See next article Printing from Android device