Are you eliminating print servers in your branch offices? or don't have IT personal to locally maintain your IT infrastructure? No worries, we have a solution for that too. Using the ezeep hub at the branch offices will allow users to print to those office printers. The ezeep Hub connector will connect to your local network and automatically searches for printers and connects them to the ezeep cloud with just a few clicks! In addition, it enables a fully cloud-based printing solution, including cloud rendering, enabling print jobs to be processed in the cloud and taking away the need to manage print drivers in your environment.
Note: At this point, you must have already received the ezeep Hub from ezeep, took it out of the box and connected it to the power and network outlet, as well as connected any USB printers if needed. If you do not have the hub yet, you can order it via this link: ezeep Hub Order Now!
Step 1: Login to the ezeep hub console
- Find the attached tool at the bottom of this article. Download and Run the tool TPHubFinder.exe in a windows machine that is on the same network as the ezeep hub.
- Click on "Start Seach" in the TPHubFinder.
- Click on the hub URL in the list to access the ezeep hub console.
- Log-in using the default factory password print4life.
- Once logging in, the Hub should auto-detect any printers on the same network segment as the Hub. You can also add them manually via IP address using the "Add a printer" button if they are not detected.
Step 2: Connect the ezeep hub to the ezeep Cloud
- Click on "Network" on the left pane.
- Click on "Cloud Connect" tab on the top header.
- Click on "Connect" button.
- When prompted enter your ezeep Blue Admin credentials and sign-in to connect.
- The ezeep Hub is now connected to the cloud!
Step 3: Assign a compatible printer driver to the printers
- Select the ezeep hub.
- Click on "Show connected printers" on the right pane.
- Select the printer.
- Click "Select a driver" on the right pane to choose a driver.
- Save changes.
Note: If your driver is not in the list, choose one that is closest to your model number or a universal print driver for that manufacturer. If none of the drivers work for you, click on the "Request a New Driver" link. Our development team will receive the request and will start working on the driver installation.
Step 4: Ready to Print!
- The users are ready to print. Simply assign the printers to the users. See link: Assigning Network Printers