Are you ready assign and print to network printers? Great. Let's go! By this time, you should have already connected your physical printers to the ezeep cloud. There are a few ways to connect your physical printers to the ezeep cloud. If you have not connected your physical printers to the ezeep cloud, follow one of the options below:
Once your printers are connected to the cloud, you have two options to assign the network printers so that the users can have access to them and be able to print.
- Login to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal with your admin credentials
Option 1 - Assigning printers via the Network Printers menu
- Select "Printers" on the left pane.
- Select "Network Printers" tab in the header.
- Select the printer(s) you want to assign.
- Select "+Assignments" on the right pane.
- Select the "User" or "Group" you want to assign.
- Select the group(s) you want to add.
- Select "Done" to finish.
Option 2 - Assigning Printers via the Users & Groups menu
- Select "Users & Groups" on the left pane.
- Select "Groups" tab in the header.
- Find the group you want to edit and select the pencil icon.
- In the Group Information window, select the "Printers" tab.
- Select the printers you want to add to the group.
- Select "Done".