Pabbly creates workflows for connecting application & services. Together with ezeep Blue it helps to automate your document printing such as invoices, reports, slips, shipping labels etc.
- An active Pabbly subscription -
- An active ezeep Blue subscription
- A ezeep blue user with assigned ezeep blue printers
- Login to Pabbly and click on "Create Workflow" from the dashboard.
- Type a name for the workflow and click on "Create".
- Search and Select the Trigger app (i.e FreshSales).
- Follow the Directions for the webhook.
- Click on the next "Action" pane and search for ezeep Blue.
- Select to "Print File" and click "Connect".
- Select "Add New Connection".
- Type the "New Connection Name".
- Click on "Connect with ezeep Blue Printing".
- Sign in to ezeep blue with the admin credentials and "Save".
- Select other print dialog settings:
- File URL
- Printer ID
- File Type
- Print and Delete
- Paper size
- Enable Color
- Number of copies
- At the end click on "save and test request".
From the Pabbly Dashboard you can enable the workflow!