ezeep Blue enhances Office 365 web applications with an easy-to-use print feature that allows users to print directly from the web interface! Its very simple to add ezeep Blue, just follow the steps below! If you do not have printers assigned to you yet, then go back to this link: Assigning Network Printers
Install ezeep Blue Add-In
- Open your Office 365 document and select the "Insert" on the top header
- Click on the three dots at the end of sub header
- Select "add-Ins"
- Click on "Office Store"
- Search for "ezeep" and click on "add"
- Accept the terms and conditions by clicking on "Continue"
- The ezeep Blue "add-in" is installed and ready to use!
- On the right pane, it will prompt you to Login or signup to ezeep Blue
- Sign-in with your ezeep blue credentials
- When you are ready to print, simply click on the "ezeep blue print" bird on the top header.
- Login to ezeep Blue with your ezeep Blue credentials or if you don't dont have a subscription then sign up.
- Choose the printer that has been assigned to you from the list and print.
- Your document has been sent to the printer.