With ezeep Blue, managed service providers have the ability to manage several different tenants when providing ezeep blue to their customers. Setting up multi-tenancy is simple, and just involves signing up each organization individually with the same admin email.
Note: an existing organization is required by signing up to ezeep Blue. If you have not signed up, follow this link first Sign-Up via the ezeep Blue website
- Login to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal
- Click on the drop-down arrow by the organization name
- Click on + "Create Organization".
- Choose option "Corporate Use" or "Personal Use".
- Enter your contact information and select "Next". You´ll be ready to use your new ezeep Blue account.
- Once you login to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal, You can manage each of your tenants from each of their portals individually by selecting the organization in the drop down on the left-top pane.