With ezeep Blue, managed service providers have the ability to manage several different tenants when providing ezeep blue to their customers. Setting up multi-tenancy is simple, and just involves signing up each organization individually with the same admin email.
- Go to our website www.ezeep.com and sign-up to ezeep Blue to create an organization Sign-Up to ezeep Blue using the ezeep Blue website.
- Repeate the step above for all subsequent tenants making sure you use the same admin email or global administrator (in Azure) for each tenant.
- Select "Create New Organization".
- Then, choose if you want to use this new account for Corporate Use or Personal Use.
- Enter your contact information and select "Next". You´ll be ready to use your new ezeep Blue account.
- Once you login to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal, You can manage each of your tenants from each of their portals individually by selecting the organization in the drop down on the left pane.