ezeep Blue "Groups" are easily modified and/or removed to suit your needs. As your company changes, you can modify or remove the groups you're using at any time to adapt to those changes. Removing a Group takes only a few simple steps.
Note: If you signed up via Azure marketplace the users and groups can be synced from Azure Active Directory . For instructions on syncing users from Azure Active Directory see link: Manage ezeep Blue users and groups via Azure Active Directory
Remove an ezeep Blue Group
- Login to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal.
- Select "Users & Groups" on the left pane.
- Select "Groups" on the top header.
- Select the ellipsis in the top corner (three dots).
- Select "Remove Group".
- Confirm by selecting "Remove".