Print Later allows you to print and collect the print jobs at a later time at any printer. The user can print from any prefferred desktop or mobile device to the virtual printer queue "AnyPrinter by ezeep". At a later time they can release the print job(s) at their preffered printer using their mobile device Android or iOS.
Note: This feature is available in the Pro, Business and Enterprise Plans.
Step 1: Enable Print Later Policy
- Log into the ezeep Blue portal with your admin credentials.
- Open the menu item "Policies" in the left pane.
- Find the policy "Print Later" and enable it by moving the toggle to the right.
Step 2: Assign the "AnyPrinter by ezeep" to the users and groups
- Go to "Network Printers" in the left pane.
- Select the printer "AnyPrinter by ezeep".
- Click on "Assignments" on the right pane.
- Under "Groups" add the groups that will use the pull printing feature.
That's it! The users in that group are ready to print and collect print jobs later! To print, follow steps in the next section: Printing using Print Later.