If you are here, that means you are ready to use print later feature! You can print from any desktop or mobile device to the virtual printer "AnyPrinter by ezeep". The jobs will be stored in the virtual queue until you release the jobs. When you are ready to collect your documents you can print them by releasing using your prefferred mobile device Android or iOS.
Note: This feature is available in the Pro, Business and Enterprise Plans.
Step 1: Printing adocument from any desktop or mobile device
- Select the document you want to print from any prefferred desktop or mobile device where you have installed the ezeep Blue Print App.
- Select the virtual printer "AnyPrinter by ezeep" from your printer list.
- See below examples using different document types.
Example using Word
Example using PDF
Example using "Print Now" from the ezeep Blue Portal
Step 2: Release the print job
- Pick up your mobile device Android or iOS
- Open the ezeep Blue app
- Under "My Print Jobs" you will find the list of print jobs.
- Tap on "Release" button and select your prefferred printer.
- Thats it! Your print job is now available at the printer.