The ezeep PrintApp and Remote Desktop Agent can be deployed to your Azure users' end devices using the Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune.
The steps below apply to any of the ezeep installers mentioned above.
Note: The screenshots show ezeepConnector.exe (ezeep Remote Desktop Agent), but the procedure is the same for the ezeep PrintApp. You can substitute the filenames accordingly when inputting the paths.
MS Intune Deployment:
- Download the Microsoft Win32 Content Prep Tool. This will convert the Connector installer into a package that can be deployed via MEM.
- Download the ezeep installer from the ezeep Blue Admin Portal in the "Apps & Downloads" menu.
- Put the Content Prep tool in the same folder as the ezeep installer, then run the following command in Powershell (as an admin) from the folder with the utility and the Connector installer.
- Once the tool is done, the package will be created in the output folder you specified
Step 2: Navigate to your Microsoft Endpoint Manager portal at endpoint.microsoft.com, and click Apps on the left
- Click All Apps and then Add
- Pull down the App Type menu and select Windows App (Win32)
- Press select
- Next, click Select app package file
- Click the folder to browse
- Select the .intunewin file you generated earlier
- Press OK
- Fill in the fields and click Next
- Enter the commands below and click Next.
ezeepPrintApp.exe /S /v/qn (for Install)
ezeepPrintApp.exe /S /v/qn /x (for Uninstall)
- NOTE (for ezeep PrintApp only): to enable the Azure auto-login feature on install, please use the command:
ezeepPrintApp.exe /S /v"/qn ADDLOCAL=ALL"
- Set the OS info as shown below and click Next
- Set "Manually configure detection rules" and click Next
- Set the Detection Rules as shown below and click OK then Next
- Click Next
- Click Next again
- Assign the app to groups as required and click Next
- Click Create
- Once the package uploads, the app will be deployed to your users' Windows devices