Zapier is a great platform to automate printing workflows. Zapier connects thousand of applications with each other. Examples of automations are printing a packing slip or shipping label when a new order is received, printing invoices at the end of a sales process. ezeep Blue can use Zapier to be connected directly to popular applications like Quickbooks, Salesforce, Gmail, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Freshsales, and many more. Setting up a successful Zap with ezeep Blue is quite simple.
- Log into the Zapier account and click on "Create Zap".
- Search for "ezeep Blue" in the search box and select it.
- Select the trigger event in the "Trigger" options and click "Continue" i.e. New document in Google Docs app.
- Next, select the + to add an "Action" button and select ezeep Blue app.
- Choose action event "Print File" and click "Continue".
- Click on "Sign in to ezeep Blue" and enter your ezeep blue credentials.
- Select the account from the list.
- The next step is to "Set up Action". You can use the following fields to adjust the properties of the print job. Unless configured, the printer default settings will be applied. When you are done, click on "Continue".
- A summary of the trigger and actions will display, and you can test the configuration.
Test your Zap by clicking on "Test & Continue" or "Test & Review".
Upon successful Testing, enable your Zap from the Zapier Dashboard.