ezeep Blue provides a user portal. It allows users to see and modify their printer assignments and includes download options for the ezeep Print Apps and ezeep Remote Desktop Agent. The portal can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
Welcome to the ezeep Blue portal
- Log in to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal with your user credentials
- When you log in for first time, you will see the welcome screen with initial information.
- The portal is easy to use.
- My Printers - You can enable/disable your own printers.
- Apps & Downloads - Download the ezeep printer app or the ezeep remote desktop agent.
Note: The policy "Printer Selection in User Portal" must be enabled for the user to have access to enable or disable their printers: Printer Selection in User Portal
The ezeep Blue Portal is your place to see and manage your printers.You can change your assigned printers by using a switch toggle.
- Select "My Printers" on the left pane
- Find the printer you want to enable/disable and simply switch the toggle
- Once the printer is enabled, the printer will be available within 30 seconds without additional steps needed
Apps & Downloads
In this menu you have access to the ezeep apps. You can download the ezeep app or ezeep remote desktop agent that is needed for your desktops or end devices.
- Select the "Apps & Downloads" on the left pane
- Select the ezeep Print app for your desktop or mobile device that you want to download.
You are ready o install the ezeep Print app? Let's go...choose the workstation or device from the link below: