ezeep Blue provides a user portal. It allows users to see and modify their printer assignments and includes download options for the ezeep Print Apps and ezeep Connectors for Remote Desktops. The portal can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
- An ezeep Blue user account
Welcome to the ezeep Blue portal
- Go to a web browser and go to https://app.ezeep.com/
- Log in with your ezeep blue user credentials
- When the user logs in for the first time, they will see the welcome screen with initial information. Links to the in-depth explanations of both sections are provided at the end of this article.
- The portal is easy to use. The user can download the necessary ezeep Blue apps that enable printing on their device software and enable/disable printers they need to use from their device.
- For more information on "My Printers," see link: My Printers
- For more information on "Apps & Downloads," see link: Apps & Downloads