By default, all users can pick their printers via the "My Printers" feature in their user portal. However, the admin can restrict this to specific user groups by adding these groups to the list. Alternatively, this feature can be disabled for everyone.
Note: The "My Printers" page in the ezeep user portal will be available only if policy is enabled.
Enable Printer Selection Policy
- Log into the ezeep Blue portal with your admin credentials
- Open the menu item "Policies" in the left pane.
- Find the policy "Printer Selection in User Portal" and enable it by moving the toggle to the right.
- Select "+Add Group" and select the groups that will access printer selection via "My Printers".
- When the user logs into the ezeep blue user portal, they will see the "Printers" section on the left pane.