Tracking & Reporting allows you to monitor print jobs in your ezeep Blue organization in real time. All print jobs printed to the ezeep connectors will be tracked. This feature allows you to have better visibility of your print environment, including managing and allocating printer resources, costs, consumption and CO2 impact. Furthermore, you will be able to download tracking reports in .csv format.
Note: This feature is available in the ezeep Pro, Business and Enterprise Plans.
Tracking & Reporting
- This feature is enabled by default
- Log into the ezeep Blue portal with your admin credentials.
- Open the menu item "Reporting" on the left pane.
- Select a Date Range
- If desired, click on "Generate Report"
- The report will be generated and you can download it!
What print data is tracked ?
- Document name
- Total print pages
- Total printed sheets
- Final Status
- B/W or Color
- Paper size
- ezeep Connector Name
- Printer Name
For data protection, it is possible to anonymize the user names and document names in the reports. To enable data protection:
- Click on "Settings" on the left menu
- Enable the option "Anonymize user names in generated reports"
- Enable the option "Anonymize print job names in generated reports"