You want to print a confidential document on a shared corporate printer? Then use AnyPrinter by ezeep. When using this printer, the print job will not be sent to the physical printer immediately but will be sent instead to the print queue. Only when you come personally to the printer and authenticate yourself with your smartphone will the document be printed. This removes the worry of important printouts falling into the wrong hands.
Sending a print job
- Select your document on your device (e.g. Windows computer).
- Open the print option and select AnyPrinter by ezeep from your printer list.
- As an alternative, you can also use the Print Now button in the ezeep portal (left arrow in illus.) and select AnyPrinter by ezeep there (right arrow in illus.).
- Or you can use the ezeep Blue app on your smartphone and select AnyPrinter by ezeep as your printer (arrow in illus., example for Android).
- Then tap on Print.
- The job will be stored in the secure print queue until you release it.
Releasing the printout
- Now walk to the physical printer of your choice.
- Open the ezeep Blue app in your mobile device (Android/iOS).
- Under "My Print Jobs" you will find the print job here.
- Tap on Release (arrow in illus., example).
- Now scan the QR code on your printer.
- The print job will then be printed out.
- NOTE: The jobs printed using Pull Printing will be stored in the cloud for 72hrs. After this time it will automatically be discarded.