Are you having problems and need to enable logging on your windows machine? Here are the instructions to enable logging on windows machine that has the software ezeep Blue app or ezeep Blue Connector.
ThinPrint Diagnostic Utility (TPDU)
- Go the the webpage thinprint.com/tpdu and download the utility
- Run the installer with Admin permissions
- Click on the "ThinPrint Logging" tab
- The page is divided into two sections:
- All related services are listed for the specific software component that is installed.
Note! After selecting logging for a specific component a restart of the relevant service is required for activating the logging.
To restart manually, you can select the respective services individually, and then manually restart them with the Restart Selected Service button.
Menu / Table column Description name of the Windows service status of the service path to .exe file that represents this service restart the highlighted service or F5 information is rescanned
- Set the path where you want to save the logs. Click on browse and select folder.
- Note: Make sure that the users have modify permissions to this folder.
- Check the box to enable all components
- Click on "apply and restart services".
- Note: To disable logging uncheck the boxes of the components and click on "apply and restart services
- You will find the set of logs in the path you have selected. You can zip them up and send them to your ezeep support engineer for further analyzing.