There are many times that you need to remove a user from your ezeep Blue Organization.
For example, users leave the organization or change their physical location. Removing users is simple! Follow the steps below:
- Log in to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal with your ezeep blue admin credentials.
- Select "Users & Groups" from the left-hand pane.
- Find the user that you want to remove.
- Select the pencil icon.
- Select the ellipsis in the top corner (three dots).
- Select "Remove User".
- Confirm by selecting "Remove".