You can automate printing with ezeep Blue and Make integration! You can connect ezeep blue printing capability directly to popular applications like Quickbooks, Salesforce, Gmail, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Freshsales, and many more. Examples of automations are printing a packing slip or shipping label when a new order is received, printing invoices at the end of a sales process etc.
- An active ezeep Blue Pro, Enterprise or Business subscription. Don't have one? start here:
- An active Make subscription https://www.make.com/en/register
- A ezeep blue user with assigned ezeep blue printers
Configure print automation with Make
- Log in to your Make account here.
- Click "Scenarios" on the left pane
- Click "+ Create a New Scenario" on the top header
- Click the purple + icon and search for your action module app
- Select the action and click "Add" to connect the app and enter your app credentials
- Enter your settings and click on "save".
- Click on the + icon to add another module and search for "ezeep"
- Select ezeep Blue app and choose "Print a file"
- Click "add" to connect the ezeep app and enter your ezeep blue account credentials
- Select the preferred settings such as the printer and click "Ok".
- To test the workflow select "Run once". Then Turn it "ON".
- That's it! The printing automation is ready!
Example use case: Automatically print shipping label as a new order is received in crm.
Example use case: Automatically print tax return copies for customer as they are saved in file storage.
For more information about Make and ezeep blue: