To start printing with ezeep Blue from your iMac or MacBook, you will need to download, install and configure the ezeep print app on your Mac. Below you will find the installation and configuration steps for MacOS
For Technical Requirements, see link:
- Login to the ezeep Blue Portal
- On the left pane, select "Apps & Downloads."
- Under "Print App for Desktops," click the download arrow on "Apple MacOS." The software will download to the "Downloads" folder.
- Enter admin credentials when prompted
- Wait for the installer to finish
- Enter your ezeep credentials when prompted
- Now, when you go to print from an application, you will see your ezeep printers listed with [e] in front of the name
- You are ready to start printing!
Are you ready to print? See link: Printing from MacOS