To start printing with ezeep Blue from your iMac or MacBook, you will need to download, install and configure the ezeep print app on your Mac. Below you will find the installation and configuration steps for MacOS.
- An active ezeep Blue subscription for your organization may be provided by your IT team.
- An ezeep user account to be able to login to the ezeep user portal: https://app.ezeep.com/
- An ezeep Connector with a configured printer.
- For Technical Requirements, see link:
ezeep Blue Print App Download
- Log in to the ezeep User Portal: https://app.ezeep.com/
- On the left pane, select "Apps and Downloads."
- Under "Print App for Desktops," click the download arrow on "Apple macOS."
ezeep Blue Print App Install
- Find the downloaded software folder and extract the zip file.
- Run the ezeep Print App installer package
Follow the prompts in the wizard by clicking Continue
Enter admin credentials when prompted
Wait for the installer to finishOnce the app is installed, a browser will pop up with a login prompt. Login to your ezeep account.Once logged in, you will see the ezeep app icon in the top dock, you can click on it to access the app menu Now, when you go to print from an application, you will see your ezeep printers listed with [e] in front of the name