Did you forget your ezeep Admin/User portal password? No worries, follow the steps below to reset the password.
- ezeep Blue Admin or User account using an email address.
These steps do not apply if you signed up using Single-Sign-On (SSO) accounts using your Google, Microsoft or Apple accounts.
Reset ezeep Blue Password
Go to the ezeep Blue Portal Login and click on the "Don't remember your password - Click here."
- Enter your email address and click on "send email."
- Open your email and check for the ezeep blue reset email. Then click on the "Reset Password" link.
- Choose and enter a new password.
- You have set a new password. You can now log in to the ezeep Blue Admin/User Portal.