The ezeep Connector for Remote Desktops can be deployed to your Azure users' end devices using the Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune.
If you haven't already, download the Microsoft Win32 Content Prep Tool. This will convert the Connector installer into a package that can be deployed via MEM.
1. Put the Content Prep tool in the same folder as the ezeep Connector installer, then run the following in Powershell (as an admin) from the folder with the utility and the Connector installer.
2. Once the tool is done, the package will be created in the output folder you specified
3. Navigate to your Microsoft Endpoint Manager portal at endpoint.microsoft.com, and click Apps on the left
4. Click All Apps and then Add
5. Pull down the App Type menu and select Windows App (Win32)
6. Press select
7. Next, click Select app package file
8. Click the folder to browse
9. Select the .intunewin file you generated earlier
10. Press OK
11. Fill in the fields and click Next
12. Enter the commands as shown below and click Next
13. Set the OS info as shown below and click Next
14. Set "Manually configure detection rules" and click Next
15. Set the Detection Rules as shown below and click OK then Next
16. Click Next
17. Click Next again
18. Assign the app to groups as required and click Next
19. Click Create
20. Once the package uploads, the app will be deployed to your users' Windows devices