Do you have Azure AD in your environment? Not a problem! with ezeep blue you will be able to invite any of your Azure AD users to print with ezeep blue. With just a few clicks you will be able to sync your Azure AD groups to ezeep blue. All your users and groups from the Azure Active Directory are automatically available for use with your ezeep Blue account through this connection and can be used to assign printers.
Azure AD Sync is available in the Business and Enterprise Plan.
Enable Azure AD Group Sync
- Log in to the ezeep Blue Portal
- On the left pane, scroll down and click on the "Settings" icon
- Click on the "Advanced" tab
- Enable the "Connect Azure Active Directory" toggle button
- Accept the "Permissions"
- That's it! you can now go to the "Users & Groups" and import your Azure AD groups. You are ready to assign printers to the users/groups ;)