To start printing with ezeep Blue from your Chromebook or Chrome browser, you will need to install and configure the ezeep Chrome Extension. Below you will find the installation and configuration steps for Chrome.
- An active ezeep Blue subscription for your organization may be provided by your IT team.
- An ezeep user account to be able to login to the ezeep user portal: https://app.ezeep.com/
- An ezeep Blue Connector with a configured printer.
For Technical Requirements, see link:
ezeep Print Chrome Extension Installation
- On your Chromebook or Chrome browser, go to: www.ezeep.com/chrome-web-store
- Click on "Add to Chrome"
- Click on "Add extension."
- The ezeep Blue Chrome extension has been added successfully.
ezeep Print Chrome Extension Configuration
- Next to the address bar, click on the ezeep icon in the chrome browser pane.
- If you can't see it, open the extension options menu by clicking on the puzzle piece icon to see all installed extensions. Then, click the "pin" icon next to ezeep Blue.
- Click on "Sign In" and enter your ezeep Blue account credentials.