Do you want to print from a Android device? To start printing with ezeep Blue from your Android device, you will need to download and install the ezeep print app on your Android device. Below you will find the installation steps for Android. ezeep Blue is an official print provider for Android and can print from any application that supports printing through the standard Android print process.
Note: At this point you should have an existing ezeep Blue account and printers assigned to users.
For Technical Requirements, see link: Technical Requirements
Install & Open
- On your Android device, go to the Play Store and search for "ezeep Blue printer app".
- Install & Open the ezeep Blue printer app
- Log in with your ezeep blue credentials or sign-up
- Set permissions to allow access to documents
- You are ready to start printing! See next article Printing from Android device
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the "Profile" icon.
- Tap "Manage apps & devices" "Manage".
- Tap the name of the "ezeep Blue app".
- Tap "Uninstall".