To start printing with ezeep Blue from your Android device, you will need to install and configure the ezeep print app on your Android device. Below you will find the installation and configuration steps for Android. ezeep Blue is an official print provider for Android and can print from any application that supports printing through the standard Android print process.
- An active ezeep Blue subscription for your organization may be provided by your IT team.
- An ezeep user account to be able to login to the ezeep user portal: https://app.ezeep.com/
- An ezeep Connector with a configured printer.
For Technical Requirements, see link:
ezeep Blue Print App Download
- On your Android device, go to the Play Store and search for "ezeep Blue". Then select "ezeep Blue Cloud Printing."
- Tab on "Install"
- Tap on "Open"
- Login to ezeep Blue with your credentials
- Set permissions to allow access to documents
You are ready to start printing! ezeep Blue printers are available in any print menu like "regular" printers.