You just received your ezeep hub? That is great! You can start here to set up and prepare the ezeep Hub for use, proceed as follows:
- Plug the micro USB connector of the supplied power unit into the ezeep Hub with the USB icon facing down.
- Connect the other cables required for connecting the printers to the Hub: network cable and/or USB printer cables.
- Plug the power supply unit into the wall outlet (if necessary, use one of the supplied power adapters); the red LED on the front cover lights up
- LEDs on the front cover of the Hub:
red = power is on | green = identifies the device
- You can continue to next article to claim your ezeep Hub. See: Hub Remote Management