With this configuration, the users will be able to authenticate at the printer using their mobile device by scanning QR codes.
Note: This feature is available in the Business and Enterprise Plan.
Step 1: Mobile device authentication using QR Codes
- Log into the ezeep Blue portal with your admin credentials
- Download & Print QR codes for each physical printer
- Click on "Go to the Network Printers".
- Select the physical printer.
- Click on "Download QR Code" on the right pane.
- Select the desired options
- Click on "Download PDF" on the right pane.
- Open the PDF and print the QR code.
- Finally, attach the QR code printout to the printer.
Step 2: Assign the printer "AnyPrinter by ezeep" to users and groups.
- Go to "Printers" in the left pane.
- Click on "Network Printers" on the top header.
- Select the printer "AnyPrinter by ezeep".
- Click on +"Assignments" on the right pane.
- Assign a "User" or"Group"
- Click on "Done"
- Click on "Save" on the right pane.
That's it! The users in that group are ready to print securely! To print, follow steps in the next section Printing using Pull Printing.