You want to share the experience of ezeep printing? Great! In this article, you will learn how to invite users to ezeep Blue. Users are invited to ezeep Blue via the email address. Follow the steps below:
Note: If you signed up via Azure marketplace the users can be synced from Azure Active Directory Groups. For instructions on syncing users from Azure Active Directory see link: Manage ezeep Blue users and groups via Azure Active Directory.
- Log in to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal with your ezeep blue admin credentials
- Select "Users & Groups" from the left-hand pane.
- Select "+ Add User" button.
- Enter the email addresses of the users you would like to invite. Enter a space after you are finished with the email address to invite multiple users at once.
You can also set the time an invite is valid by selecting the drop-down menu next to "Invitation expires in:" and selecting the date you want the invite to expire.
- Select the "Invite" button in the bottom right corner of the window.
That's it! The user will get an invite via email. The user can go to the email and accept the invite: See link: ezeep Blue User Invite.