ezeep Blue "Groups" are the mechanism used to assign your printers to various users. For example, you can create just one group for smaller environments and assign all your printers and users to that group. Or, for larger settings, you can create multiple groups (based on physical location, department, company tasks, etc.) and use them to assign specific printers to specific users. The flexibility of this mechanism allows you to adapt ezeep Blue to whatever your environment requires.
Creating a new Group
- Once you've logged into your Ezeep Blue Admin console, you will notice the Ezeep Blue "options" in the left-hand panel. Next, click on the "Users & Groups" heading (see image below).
- You will notice at the top of the page a choice between "Users" and "Groups" (see image below). Click on "Groups."
- You now see a listing of all your groups - if this is the first time creating a group, the list will be blank.
- At the far right, there is a button labeled "Add Group" (see image below). Click on this button to create a new Group.
- You are presented with a window that allows you to give the new group a "Name" and "Description" (see image below).
- When you're finished with the Name and Description, simply click on the "Create" button at the lower-right of the Group window (see image below).
- You should now see your new group in the listing of Groups.