ezeep Blue "Groups" are easily modified and/or deleted to suit your needs. As your company changes, you can modify or delete the groups you're using at any time to adapt to those changes. Deleting a Group takes only a few simple steps.
When you're deleting a group, remember to accommodate for the "Users" in that Group - either assigning them to other groups for access to printers, or deleting them from the "Users" listing if they have left the organization.
Removing an existing Group
- Once you've logged into your Ezeep Blue Admin console, you will notice the Ezeep Blue "options" in the left-hand panel. Next, click on the "Users & Groups" heading (see image below).
- You will notice at the top of the page you can choose between "Users" and "Groups" (see image below). Click on "Groups."
- You now see a listing of all your Groups.
- At the far right of each line item is a pencil icon (see image below). Click on this icon to begin the process of deleting the Group.
- You are presented with a window that shows you the Group "Name" and "Description" (see image below). In addition, there are an icon at the upper-right corner with three(3) dots (see image below).
- Click on the icon, and see a drop-down option labeled "Remove Group" (see image below). Next, click on the "Remove Group" option.
- You are presented with another window asking you to confirm the deletion of this Group (see image below). Click on the "Remove" button to confirm deletion of this Group.
- You are taken back to the Group listing, and you should see that this Group has been removed from the listing.