When you have set up to try out ezeep Blue, you get 30 days before the trial ends automatically unless a payment method is added to the account.
You can always contact the service department to verify or get help during your trial by contacting our Customer Success & Service Team.
When you have an active subscription for your ezeep Blue account you no longer need, cancel using an admin account for your ezeep Blue portal.
Canceling after you have subscribed
- Login to your ezeep Blue account.
- Navigate to the “Subscription” tab on the left-hand side.
- Click on “Manage Subscription”
A new window will open with all the information regarding your ezeep Blue subscription.
4. Click on the subscription you want to cancel.
5.Click on “Cancel Subscription.
6. Review your subscription information, and if you want to send us feedback about ezeep blue, you can include a message. Then, click on “Confirm Cancellation.”