You want to print a confidential document on a shared corporate printer? Then use AnyPrinter by ezeep. When using this printer, the print job will not be sent to the physical printer immediately but will be sent instead to the print queue. Only when you come personally to the printer and authenticate yourself with your smartphone will the document be printed. This removes the worry of important printouts falling into the wrong hands.
Sending a print job
- Select your document on your device (e.g. Windows computer).
- Open the print option and, as printer, select AnyPrinter by ezeep from your printer list.
Note! Do not select the physical printer from which you want to collect the document later. Doing that would cause the printout to be printed there immediately.
- As an alternative, you can also use the Print Now button in the ezeep portal (left arrow in illus.) and select AnyPrinter by ezeep there (right arrow in illus.).
- Or you can use the ezeep Blue app on your smartphone and select AnyPrinter by ezeep as your printer (arrow in illus., example for Android).
- Then tap on Print.
Collecting the printout
- Now go to the printer from which you want to collect the printout.
- Open the ezeep Blue app for Android or iOS. You will find the print job here.
- Tap on Release (arrow in illus., example).
- Now scan the QR code on your printer.
- The print job will then be printed out.