To use your organization's ezeep Blue account, you will receive an invitation to activate your account. Once your account is active, and you have the ezeep Blue Print App, ezeep Blue Chrome extension, or one of the ezeep Blue apps for iOS, iPadOS, or Android installed, you will be able to print to use ezeep Blue.
- An ezeep Blue subscription
- The ezeep Blue Admin has added the user to the ezeep blue organization. For more information, see Invite Users to ezeep Blue
ezeep Blue Invite
The user will receive an invitation via email. The sender will be from the ezeep Helpdesk.
- To accept the invitation, click on the link that is provided
- Click on "create a new account." and follow the prompts
- If you already have an ezeep account choose "ezeep".
- If you arelady have an account with Apple ID, Google or Microsoft, you can choose this SSO option.
- You are ready to use ezeep Blue!
- The user can log in to the ezeep Blue User Portal to download the ezeep blue app and access printers.