Once the Hub is powered on and connected to your network you'll need to claim it to be able to access it's web interface for configuration, and then connect it to your ezeep organization via Cloud Connect. Once your Hub is claimed, you'll also be able to remotely manage it from anywhere you have an internet connection.
Note: This feature is available during 14-day trial or in the Pro, Business and Enterprise Plans.
The ezeep hub must be already connected to the local network at the remote location and have access to the internet. If you have not connected the hub to the local network go back to: Setting up the ezeep Hub
1. Claim the hub
- Log in to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal
- Select "Network Printers" on the left pane
- Select "Connectors"
- Click on "+add connector"
- Select "Claim Hub"
- Enter the hubs MAC address and click on "Claim"
Note: The MAC address is printed on the bottom label attached to the ezeep hub.
- Now click on the browser window next to the hub you have just enter
- A remote hub browser window will open
- Enter your hub admin credentials (default password is print4life)
- You are now logged on to the ezeep hub remotely!
- The next part is to connect that hub to the ezeep cloud.
2. Connect the ezeep hub to the cloud
- While you are remoted in to the hub, you can connect it to the ezeep cloud:
- At the hub console select "Network" on the left pane
- Select "Cloud Connect"
- Select "Connect"