Once the Hub is powered on and connected to your network you'll need to find its IP address on your network to access its configuration page.
ezeep Hub Finder Tool
- Use the ThinPrint Hub Finder to automatically detect hardware in your network. Please proceed as follows:
- Download the ThinPrint Hub Finder from the ezeep Admin Portal
- Login to the ezeep Blue Admin Portal
- Select "Apps & Downloads"
- Select "Hub Finder"
- Run it on a Windows machine. All the ezeep hubs located in the same subnet will be displayed.
For searching in another subnet (additionally) enable the USE RANGE SCAN option, enter an IP address range and then click on START SEARCH.
The Devices menu offers the following options:
|changes to the Settings menu (and vice versa)|
|= start address for a scan|
= end address for a scan
Addresses in range for the scan = number of addresses to be scanned
|starts a new Hub scan|
|clears the list before scanning|
|• the Hub’s hostname|
• a change doesn’t affect the DHCP setting
|• the Hub’s IPv4 address|
• a change doesn’t affect the DHCP setting confirm change with
• change is valid only up to the next system reboot
|subnet mask (of the IPv4 address)|
|default gateway (of the IPv4 address)|
|the Hub’s MAC address (info field)|
|the web console’s target address|
|identifies the device (green LED)|
|saves changes of the current row|
|• padlock open: Hub can be configured |
• padlock closed: Hub can’t be configured– becomes active five minutes after a system reboot either once changing the password the first time
|firmware version of the respective Hub|
|saves all changes|
|closes the program|
- Click on the URL of ezeep hub. The ezeep hub configuration page opens in a web browser.
- When you log in to your ezeep Hub for the first time, use the default password "print4life".
- It is recommend changing the password in the system settings after your initial log-in.
- Additional options in the login console:
- Download the Thinprint Hub Finder
- Download the ezeep hub powershell module
You are ready to start configuring your ezeep hub! Learn how here: ezeep Hub Console