There are many times that you need to delete a user from your ezeep Blue account. For example, users leave the organization or change their physical location that does not have a printer included—removing users so that your account is clean and up to date.
How to delete your users from your account
- Login to your ezeep Blue Admin portal
- In the left-hand column, click on "Users & Groups."
- Please search for your users by their name or email address
- Click on the Pen/Pencil icon
- That will open the to edit the users' information.
- Find the ellipsis in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the ellipsis, and the option to "Remove User" will appear
- Click on Remove User
- Click on Remove, and the user's account will be removed from your ezeep Blue organization's account, and all of the user's data will be deleted.